Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Post From EV...

Do you know what does OKU stands for?
Go read some Pendidikan Moral books la,
Orang Kurang Upaya.
Disabled people.
Remember what I told you about special provisions? ;P
OKU kan ada special treatment.

So what about it?
Introducing the OKU of July Semester's CAT Group 3.
Jacques Ho Chung Teng.
*click that link la...it's not some decoration kay?*

Just to clarify:
I am the one who brought this up. Chung Teng labeled himself that on one first day of a week.

*this is a photo taken in the first semester by Nam*

Well, he's our first semester's Class Rep and now, our Assistant Class Rep.
A responsible one =)
We all thinks he's very secocok with her.
His signature style? White spectacles.
Anyway, the funny thing was:
He always start talking (A LOT) during T7 class on Wednesday,
till Ms VoonSia and us can't stand it.
We had to call for help - ManSlut, who was sitting next to OKU.
So there, MS had the responsibility of making OKU shut his mouth up.
LMAO.
It didn't really work la, but it was so funny for those who were in class.
We wonder if his brain went cacat as well, post-accident.
Cause he started asking tons of irrelevant or unreasonable questions.

*He's no longer OKU now*
P/S: Sorry if you are offended about this post (tell me, I'll remove it) and whenever I bully you.

No comments: