Today my old schoolmate organized a gathering at Ampang Look-out-Point... I want to GO!!! but how to go without authorization from parents??? haix... what a hard day...
I was quite sad or disappointed when my parents don't allow me to join this memorable gathering.. well as you know organizing an event like this is hard especially when we have graduated from High School... Actually i received Ah Long's massage that it will be a karaoke gathering at Times Square, Neway... Then Pei Yi told me that few of the Happy Girls Gang are not free.. blah.. blah... blah...
So i told Ah Long... then after a while everyone is talking about the change of date, i guess maybe the organizer (Kee Sing) know that i complain or etc... so he changed the date.. Initial I'm thinking that the karaoke is still on and on that day, I'm having class... So i told my parents about it...
Yesterday, Pei Yi massage me asking me why I'm not going then only i know that they have change the location, which is Ampang Look-out-Point... I want to go.. So in order to get prepare, i went for a hair cut with Ah Long trying to ask him more information about the gathering... by-the-way i cut my hair short like what my parents wants it to be... So at least i do have a higher percentage of going.. hehe..
But guess what!!! when i reach home... and explain the whole idea to them.. they got pissed off and keep asking me question... Question like why am i going??? Well i just when up there a few weeks ago... so my dad keep insisting that it should be sufficient that i go up there once... At this point i kinda hate Jun Nam.. Sorry Nam, i felt that because you are the one who brought me up there.. adding on cause me to get back home late...
So who's fault is it??? Mine???
Still in blur state,
Jacques
Let's make a better world
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment